Amexum United Alliance (AUA) is managed by engineers and business professionals with backgrounds in:
Their core competencies cover all aspects of these sectors, including (but not limited to):
- Renewable Energy (Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Biomass)
- Agriculture & Aquaculture
- Sustainable & International business development
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Structuring & Marketing
- Mechanical Facilities & Process Design
- Energy Auditing & LEED Design
- 3D CAD Design
- Engineering, Procurement, & Construction
- Project Management
- Manufacturing logistics and process design
- Renewable energy project structuring & financial analysis
- Contract Negotiation
- Corporate structuring & Marketing
- Traditional & Non-traditional financing
- Governmental Compliance
Amexum is a company founded to offer sustainable solutions geared toward uplifting humanity.
United to become a one-stop authority in developing sustainable communities and business strategies. The organization utilizes the diverse expertise of its associate consultants to develop innovative programs that are lucrative, affordable, and efficient.
In Alliance, our associate consultants may develop turnkey or special projects under the Amexum umbrella. However, Amexum's modus operandi is to offer dispatch-able consultants for hire; similar to a professional staffing firm.